Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    You have a stipple job on the G19. That alone is a turn-off for some people (myself included), regardless if it's lowered in price. If it was a stock G19 for $375 you'd have no problem selling it. Not trying to bash your gun at all.

I am a Forum User
    I'm not one to be offended usually. The stipple is not my idea I bought it without really looking it over. It's my own fault.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jwade78 View Post
    Everything I've ever sold on here I've taken a loss on. A big loss at that. Just make me angry sad and depressed that everytime I get something I want I have to turn around and sell it because life kicks me in the nuts

I've bought and sold guns for 45 years and like you usually take a loss, rarely have I made any money (profit) on a firearm that I purchased because I wanted it! I have however made some really nice trades where in my mind I came out a head of the game.

We have several very qualified mechanics on the board here that you may be able to get some help from, maybe a payment plan or something to that effect. I'm just throwing it out there for you to consider, they may not even respond but one would hope that they would.

I am a Forum User
    I'm not one to be offended usually. The stipple is not my idea I bought it without really looking it over. It's my own fault.

Bingo!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    I've bought and sold guns for 45 years and like you usually take a loss, rarely have I made any money (profit) on a firearm that I purchased because I wanted it! I have however made some really nice trades where in my mind I came out a head of the game.

We have several very qualified mechanics on the board here that you may be able to get some help from, maybe a payment plan or something to that effect. I'm just throwing it out there for you to consider, they may not even respond but one would hope that they would.
    I posted in the non firearms and mgo job section and as far as I know I haven't had anybody respond with an I'll help. Someone mentioned a place

Just looked at a 3 month old post for a gun that has been listed un-changed with 10 bumps. Some folks are just THICK.

Keep lowering your price by $5-10 till it sells, or you are forced to keep it. Guns are not the way to make money. It's rare that you can buy a current production model of ANYTHING & expect to make a profit on it. I have sold a lot of stuff on MGO & Armslist. Usually do eventually sell, but also at a bit of a loss. That's the way the game is played. No one in their right mind will pay new prices or more for a used item.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    Just looked at a 3 month old post for a gun that has been listed un-changed with 10 bumps. Some folks are just THICK.

Keep lowering your price by $5-10 till it sells, or you are forced to keep it. Guns are not the way to make money. It's rare that you can buy a current production model of ANYTHING & expect to make a profit on it. I have sold a lot of stuff on MGO & Armslist. Usually do eventually sell, but also at a bit of a loss. That's the way the game is played. No one in their right mind will pay new prices or more for a used item.
    I didnt think what I was asking was outrageous gun 7 mags and 4 holster for 600.

Stipple is a killer for me.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

I am a Forum User
    I didnt think what I was asking was outrageous gun 7 mags and 4 holster for 600.

That's a pretty reasonable price. The only issue is you can get an unstippled, brand new glock for less than $600, and 3 mags are more than enough for most people. I, for one, hate stippling but I do understand why people do it.
    I've sold a few things here and there and it's usually at a $50 loss for an unmolested gun that I've put a few hundred rounds through. The gun market is seriously depressed right now thanks to Trump. Nobody is worried about losing their rights.

I am a Forum User
    Stupid stipple lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast