Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    I don't know if you are being purposefully obtuse or just don't own any handguns. He is pointing out the fact that many guns, such as the aforementioned Glock (sights) and also the S&W M&Ps, have required some kind of upgrade to make them more usable.

Where are you getting $600 from? I have seen them for much less most places.
    Well, I'll tell you where, there is one for sale now on Armslist for 600.00 and one for sale on this site for 575.00. Now I know the one for 575.00 is not 600.00 but it is close enough for most people.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    Every P365 owner I know will admit that they had serious issues when they came out.

That being said...I haven't seen a SINGLE video, blog, article, forum post, or report from a friend of an issue with a new P365 "third gen" made after June 15th 2018 which is when production started back up most recently after SIG tweaked it a bit.

It seems as though the only problem now with the P365 are all of the people spreading rumours about how they're still broken even though there is absolutely 0 evidence to back them up on that, and ALL of those people saying they are still broken are people who have never even had a P365 in their hands. Kinda weird.

As a matter of fact, I will immediately PayPal anyone on this forum $10 if they provide me with a legit report of a Post-June 2018 P365 having the striker that everyone keeps ranting about.
    Mine was made in march and I have 2600 rounds through it and have had not one problem with it.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawdaddio View Post
    Well, I'll tell you where, there is one for sale now on Armslist for 600.00 and one for sale on this site for 575.00. Now I know the one for 575.00 is not 600.00 but it is close enough for most people.
    You do realize that a fair number of ads on Armslist are jokes. I saw a Scar 17 for sale for $8000.00 there.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345