Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

LCR G10 Grips Stuck

Continuing my losing streak with revolver grips the Pachmyr G10 grips I bought for my LCRx are quite snug, I had to wiggle them to get them on and they seem stuck now most of the way on. I think I'm cursed.

MGO Member
    You didnt get the hogue G10 bootgrips with yours?

Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
    You didnt get the hogue G10 bootgrips with yours?
    I did, but I didn't like how stick they were nor that I couldn't really get my pinky on. I like the way the grey swirly Pachmyr grips look. I mean its firmly on there, don't even know how I'll get it off to file down the inside a little[?]

Someone on Amazon had to Dremmel their's down inside, I probably should've stopped at the first sign of binding.

I am a Forum User
    Use a hair dryer to gently heat both the grips and the grip frame. The grips will soften enough (and the grip frame will grow enough) to come off with ease.

Yeah, hair dryer worked, I was able to wiggle them so I grabbed the barrel and bonked the carpeted floor. Grip is fitted now.