Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: NEW VENUE

NEW VENUE

http://www.migunshows.com/index.html

Going to give it a try Sun. Don't forget the $1 off coupon.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    Mebbe you can report back what the parking and entrance fees are; not on the website.

"The only exception to this rule is if
    you are a police officer with
    badge and I.D. Or an officer
    on duty in uniform."
    This is why I won't go. Tired of that elitist-***** class.

Joe

I've discovered that, in addition to the coupon they provide, my retired military status is worth another $1 off admission, plus I get a third $1 off for being a senior citizen. Three bucks off admission, plus, depending on the venue, no parking fees, can make for a fun day of walking around. Especially with friends & family and a nice meal afterwards.

Like others have said, I don't go to these shows looking for bargains, but rather to walk around to see what's what, and chat with vendors if I do see something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by red442joe View Post
    Mebbe you can report back what the parking and entrance fees are; not on the website.

"The only exception to this rule is if
    you are a police officer with
    badge and I.D. Or an officer
    on duty in uniform."
    This is why I won't go. Tired of that elitist-***** class.

Joe
    I am with Joe. I stopped going because you must disarm before entering. I have several emails from the promoter making excuses why.
    Join MGO Date 07-25-2007
    AMAC Member

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JLHOG View Post
    I am with Joe. I stopped going because you must disarm before entering. I have several emails from the promoter making excuses why.
    If the promoters could tell who was an IDIOT by looking at them, then maybe everyone would not have to disarm, it's like everything else in today's P--SS-Y society, you have to blame everyone for the STUPID few.

Quote Originally Posted by JLHOG View Post
    You just have to remove your ammo and they tie strap it, it's for mine and others saftey and I appreciate it! too many people can't keep their guns holstered at shows.

I am a Forum User
    The safest place for your hand gun is in a holster with the trigger covered. So now instead of one or two dummies pulling their gun out, now eveyone has to pull their gun out. This raises the possibility of a negligent discharge. It creates an unsafe condition that need not exist. I don't go anymore for this reason.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pretty decent show. Pretty much the same vendors as the show last week in Monroe. No parking fee. $6 admission, $1 off with the coupon, $1 off senior. Talked to a few of the guys I see at these shows about the venue. Said it was steady Sat, but still a little slow today. Got there at Noon & it wasn't busy at all.

Closer for me than Monroe. Don't see enough traffic to support both of them a week apart.

Hey, agree with the no loaded gun policy or not , arguing the fact will change nothing. Dis-arm in the lot before you go in . Their house, their rules. If it bothers you to follow their rules, stay away. I personally don't like it, but I choose to do as they want so I can go in & look around.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING