Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Adam Kraut for NRA Board of Directors

For those of you who are NRA members and think the board needs new blood, if you are eligible, please download and sign the petition to get Adam Kraut on the ballot.

http://www.adamkraut.com/

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

I do year to year renewals and my membership lapses a lot, so i can't vote.
    but if i could, i would absolutely vote for Kraut.
    Marion Hammer refers to him as "the enemy within" the NRA, and the NRA hates him because he's not a "board approved" candidate - the members keep trying to get him elected grassroots style... Imagine that, the membership trying to put in somebody they want instead of letting the board do whatever THEY want. Kraut is very pro-gun, pro-modern-rifle, and does not want the NRA to keep "compromising" away our rights.
    We already had one thread about Kraut and "gundamentalists" like him on here a while ago.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    For those of you who are NRA members and think the board needs new blood, if you are eligible, please download and sign the petition to get Adam Kraut on the ballot.

http://www.adamkraut.com/
    Done

Done also....
    NRA Life Member + RSO
    OCSC Member (full)
    HGC Member (associate)

There’s still time if you are interested.