Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Smile DEFCAD.com "Donate" today!

The government says the files can't be 'given away', so Defense Distributed is now selling the files with a 'Name Your Own Price' option. There was never a profit motive behind Cody's decision, but our wonderful elected officials have forced him into a position where there has to be an exchange of money.

The money collected from the sale of these files will go to fund his lawsuit to continue supporting efforts to make firearm technical knowledge open source. Supporting causes like this is an opportunity to participate in true grassroots level protection of our Second Amendment.

There's no board of directors here collecting million dollar salaries while continually ignoring their base (like some other gun right's organizations). Just a collection of free speech loving Americans looking to remind our government who's in charge.

http://www.DEFCAD.com

Even though I already DL'ed from a mirror site I'm still going to go purchase another download to add to the pot.

#cantstopthesignal
    Last edited by dougwg; 08-28-2018 at 04:15 PM.

I am a Forum User
    what exactly is this ? 3d printer files?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    a mix afaik
    some 3d printer files a bunch of Solid Models/CAD files

It's really just a very easy way to donate to the cause and make liberals heads explode.

I donated to defense distributed the first time around. I’ll probably hit them up again as well. I like what they are doing.

Saw this early today.

I sure hope people pay them primarily in crypto currencies.

I can see it now....

Gov-"We are going to need payment records for all purchasers of those files."

DefCAD-"They primarily paid in bitcoin and used funny shipping names like 'Mr. Guns A. Holic'. The records are useless."

Cody interview with these sour puss commies, did pretty good.
    "The path to true knowledge is paved with wasted money" copyright postban forever!
    NRA Endowment Member, 2AF Life Member, GOA Patriot Member