Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Any local gun safe dealer around Metro Area

Looking for a safe in the metro area, any recommendation?

Thanks

Safes Unlimited in Keego Harbor has a nice selection of in stock, quality gun safes. They also have the ability to do custom order stuff if you really want to get crazy. Lol Staff was very knowledagble and the crew they use for the install did a fantastic job!

I am a Forum User
    Cabela's

I am a Forum User

You need to decide if you want an actual safe that will prevent an real attempt to steal what is inside, or a security locker. Both have their place, just dont expect a unit from Cabela's or Gander or Costco or such to provide much resistance to someone with a big crow bar and 5 minutes of time.

A real safe will have a solid plate door, a solid plate front and then depending upon how much you want to spend solid plate on the top and sides. Oh and it will weigh so much you will need a crew to bring it in and level it.

MGO Member
    johnsons adrian mi