Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    These photos should tell the story:

1) Side views of the trigger guard group from above showing each shell stop in detail. Will take at least two shots.

2) The underside of the slide arm extension, showing the cam tracks in detail. Will take multiple shots.

3) A view forward and down into the receiver through the loading port, showing the magazine throat.

I am a Forum User
    Something bad has happened on the left hand side (the side opposite of the ejection port) of your 'magazine throat' [Winchester part U1280015AA], and it is probably associated with a slight inward bend in the 'slide support assembly, left' [Winchester part U1280060AJ, 3 inch version PN]. The 'magazine throat' does not appear to be properly locating the front of the 'slide support assembly, left' and its riveted shell stop is probably not following the slide arm extension tracks. This is preventing release of cartridges from the magazine when you pump the action.

It is most likely that your 'magazine throat' must be replaced to restore reliable functioning. It probably cannot be adjusted or modified to correct this situation. Because the 'magazine throat' is a restricted distribution part, you need to submit your shotgun to Winchester or one of their authorized service stations.

Thanks my dude.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12