Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    I have a 9mm Lone Wolf conversion for my G23. I had some ejection issues (about 1 in 50). I swapped a 9mm ejector, day it has been 100% reliable since. The 9mm ejector works for both 9mm and 40 SW.

I am a Forum User
    Not true. The 9mm ejector comes dangerously close to punching primers on live .40 cases. The .40 ejector is recommended for safety reasons. It has run flawlessly in my 22/17

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by troutbum1952 View Post
    Don't forget the 357 sig. Just a barrel change ( can be stock ) and you can use the same .40 mags
    Anyone repair a Glock frame that has been cut or ground away?

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanexpress View Post
    Anyone repair a Glock frame that has been cut or ground away?
    Repair? Not likely as the original polymer isn’t suitable, ie. Won’t hold onto thin overlays or being filled in with the same material-and getting and working with the original polymer would be prohibitive.

Lots of folks use epoxy, dye it black and do all kinds of reshaping, filling, changing angles, etc. I have a G17 I did, it’s rock solid, sand able, shapeable, will take a texture or grip tape etc. I’d suggest epoxy.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12