Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    With all the quality control issues SIG weapons have had as of late, I'm hoping the M17 models that were just released function as expected, especially for the Army's sake

Quote Originally Posted by BugsSon402 View Post
    With all the quality control issues SIG weapons have had as of late, I'm hoping the M17 models that were just released function as expected, especially for the Army's sake
    I can't wait for the first stories to come out: US Army member pulls out his service pistol, pulls trigger, striker tumbles out, proceeds to stab enemy in the throat with it.

I am a Forum User
    I hope they've gotten the problems sorted by now, but the M17 and M18 still had serious issues when they were adopted.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...al-dod-report/

https://www.businessinsider.com/army...handgun-2018-2

Those reports detailing the problems weren't released to congress or the public until after the gun was adopted, nor were the problems fixed by the time the report was published.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    I haven't even sent mine to SIG yet, I'm so annoyed it hasn't even been worth the time for me to drive up to Fed-Ex after work.

Going to do it this week sometime. The second I get it back, I'm taking pictures and listing it for sale.

Picked up another Glock 43 and have 0 problems with it.

I'll buy another P365 in a few years, but hopefully by then someone else will copy the tiny little 10 round design and release one that's actually functional.
    "Up for sale is my Glock 43 carry package. I recently got my SIG P365 back from repair so I'm going to carry that instead."-somecrazygreek

Wait, what???

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    "Up for sale is my Glock 43 carry package. I recently got my SIG P365 back from repair so I'm going to carry that instead."-somecrazygreek

Wait, what???
    Hahahaha. I got it back yesterday from SIG. 500 rounds down range in 25 minutes. Got it extremely hot and dirty, zero issues.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk Pro
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

MGO Member
    Hahahaha. I got it back yesterday from SIG. 500 rounds down range in 25 minutes. Got it extremely hot and dirty, zero issues.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk Pro
    You can blow through all the ammo at the range that you want.
    However, if the misfortune arises you will need to trust it to shoot once or twice.

Edit. ...coming from a guy that has a solo....
    Last edited by Sledhead; 10-06-2018 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Edit

Quote Originally Posted by Sledhead View Post
    You can blow through all the ammo at the range that you want.
    However, if the misfortune arises you will need to trust it to shoot once or twice.

Edit. ...coming from a guy that has a solo....
    When it was failing before it was always after it got hot. It never failed within 100 rounds, always after.

I tried my best to break this thing. Rapid fired 500 rounds, tried REALLY HARD to limp wrist it once it got dirty, etc. Nothing.

My rule has always been run 500 rounds through a new carry gun. If it doesn't fail, clean it and carry it.

This passed the test, I'm comfortable with it.
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

I am a Forum User
    Wish I had $500 handy, that Glock is a great deal. Hopefully the P365 is fixed, permanently this time

I am a Forum User
    Hopefully the P365 is fixed, permanently this time

When it was failing before it was always after it got hot. It never failed within 100 rounds, always after.

I tried my best to break this thing. Rapid fired 500 rounds, tried REALLY HARD to limp wrist it once it got dirty, etc. Nothing.

My rule has always been run 500 rounds through a new carry gun. If it doesn't fail, clean it and carry it.

This passed the test, I'm comfortable with it.
    Might actually pick this up sans holster if it's still available in a few days after I get this P938 sold. I sold my P365 a while back and want to go back to the 43.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast