Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    It sucks that the P365 is so glitchy since on paper its such a great gun but the QA must've been garbage.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    G43 sux too. Way too big for 6+1. Get a PPS M2 LE. I may or may not have one for sale too

Second thought. Keep the XDs and stop buying and selling for one year.
    The G43 is too big so get a PPS? I think you're confused. Both hold 6+1 flush, but the PPS M2 is larger.

I am a Forum User
    The PPS pictured is carrying at least 7+1. Glock doesn't offer 7 or 8 rd mags that the PPS comes stock with. (More $ out of pocket). The PPS has steel sights from the factory, Glock has plastic (more $ out of pocket). The PPS is way more ergonomic too and it has front serrations that the mall ninjas crave... I am a big double stack Glock fan, huge, but, their single stack offerings are shameful. Yes, I owned a G43 before. PPS M2 is better. Most would agree that have ACTUALLY owned both.

As for the P365, yeah, that is:
    Last edited by dwcopple; 09-01-2018 at 06:55 AM.

I am a Forum User
    The PPS pictured is carrying at least 7+1. Glock doesn't offer 7 or 8 rd mags that the PPS comes stock with. (More $ out of pocket). The PPS has steel sights from the factory, Glock has plastic (more $ out of pocket). The PPS is way more ergonomic too and it has front serrations that the mall ninjas crave... I am a big double stack Glock fan, huge, but, their single stack offerings are shameful. Yes, I owned a G43 before. PPS M2 is better. Most would agree that have ACTUALLY owned both.
    I've owned both too. I never argued the PPS isn't a better value, I said its bigger, which it is. The grip is the same length if not a hair longer than the G43's with flush mags. The pic I showed earlier has a +1 on the PPS and a pinky extension on the G43; a +1 on the G43 is a little smaller than that extension. In general PPS M2 is taller, longer (despite having a shorter barrel), and heavier.

Quote Originally Posted by JDeko View Post
    It sucks that the P365 is so glitchy since on paper its such a great gun but the QA must've been garbage.
    The design IDEA is incredible. Smaller in almost every way than the G43 except it's 10 rounds instead of 6. The only problems is...you have SIG trying to make this new breakthrough design instead of a company who'd nail it like Glock, CZ (If we ignore the P10 issues), HK, etc.

I hope more companies copy this idea and start making their own versions, I think after this I'm going to stick to just steel P22 series guns from SIG and not buy their new design stuff in the future.

I've owned both. Kefefs, above, has shot both a decent amount and agrees that the PPS is just...not nearly as good.

We all have our opinions though, if you like the PPS then more power to ya.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for sharing. Kind of a bummer, I was hoping this would be a good pistol, but looking forward to what else comes out as competition to it. Maybe later generations might finally get it all together.

I am a Forum User
    I see the P365 is garbage but what about the P938 is that a reliable one from Sig or should I stay away from Sig Sauer all together??

Quote Originally Posted by Chogers View Post
    I see the P365 is garbage but what about the P938 is that a reliable one from Sig or should I stay away from Sig Sauer all together??
    P238's and 938's are good to go.

Basically, everything SIG makes except for the P365 and P320 is incredibly high quality with almost no known issues.

The P320's SEEM to be fixed, but it took us 4 years to figure out they were broken in the first place so...I don't want to own another one.

Everyone I know LOVES their 938.

Quote Originally Posted by Siej View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Kind of a bummer, I was hoping this would be a good pistol, but looking forward to what else comes out as competition to it. Maybe later generations might finally get it all together.

But a Glock 43. That's what most people carry who don't want to be test subjects for ****** companies aka SIG.

I am a Forum User
    I want a 938 scorpion... found one on here, but it's on the opposite side of the state. =/

I am a Forum User
    Are you certain that your two issues are not ammunition or fouling related? Both the return to battery failures and the trigger reset failures could be due to insufficient slide rearward travel during recoil. The increasing frequency of these problems as round count increases suggests fouling accumulation at some close tolerance between the barrel and slide, or the slide and grip frame. Different lots of ammunition among the 100 round sets could provide different impetus to the slide. Loss of lubrication at a critical, high contact force, wear interface could also be a cause.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast