Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    look at the LC9S pro, no safety so the trigger is nicer, same size as a G43, holds 1 more round, and mine has been utterly reliable (300+ rounds with 1 issue which was a bad primer, as it did not work in other guns also).

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    The PPS pictured is carrying at least 7+1. Glock doesn't offer 7 or 8 rd mags that the PPS comes stock with. (More $ out of pocket). The PPS has steel sights from the factory, Glock has plastic (more $ out of pocket). The PPS is way more ergonomic too and it has front serrations that the mall ninjas crave... I am a big double stack Glock fan, huge, but, their single stack offerings are shameful. Yes, I owned a G43 before. PPS M2 is better. Most would agree.....[/IMG]
    I own both the G43 and PPS M2, along with the p365 and Shield among others. In fact carrying the PPS now and carried the G43 this morning- I’d say each has their strengths. The PPS is more accurate in my hands and has slightly better r coil management. The G43 is a bit easier for me to conceal. The PPS is the most ergonomic single stack for my hands.

The Shield is also a strong contender too.

I am a Forum User
    Really wanted the 365 bad but will bump it back to the Christmas list and revisit it then. Such a shame. Haven’t tried some of the others mentioned here but already have the G43 and like it a lot so will just stick with it and spend more on ammo.

Keep us updated on what happens. I think a LOT of us are watching these reports with a great deal of hope.

I am a Forum User
    Was looking at a 365 yesterday just to get my grubby paws on one. Like it a lot, but no plans on possible purchase for at least another year. With Sig, will take at least that long to work out all of the issues.

Banned
    There is one on sale here for 575.00 and one listed on Armslist today for 600.00. All the sellers can hope for is to find that sucker out there. Good Luck. Lol

Great, I just bought one two days ago on your word.

I am a Forum User
    I've ran 800 flawless rounds thru mine and still won't carry it. With all the reported failures, can't bring myself to carry it. Carrying the VP9SK.

I am a Forum User
    Glock 43 or Shield ALL DAY LONG over the P365

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Great, I just bought one two days ago on your word.

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    Just busting his balls. It's been on my long term buy list from the start. I knew to wait a year. Or more. There will be three copies of it next year, Springfield, Walther, SW are working on it as we speak.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast