Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I am a Forum User
    Get in chambered in 300 Black out

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbull View Post
    I have a sba3 brace and a bcm 11.5 upper and it measures 25 7/8 I measured it like 10 different ways and still was under 26. That was from end of the buffer tube to end of barrel. That thing is on par with my 14.5
    I have that brace and I measure 9" barrel max. Are you measuring with the stock extended or closed?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Need2Shoot View Post
    I have that brace and I measure 9" barrel max. Are you measuring with the stock extended or closed?
    way to bring up a dead discussion..lol..

but to help you out..I just had the SBA3 on a build with a dolos collar, and law folding stock, plus 10.3" barrel, and from barrel thread tip to end of tube it was exactly 26"

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
    way to bring up a dead discussion..lol..

but to help you out..I just had the SBA3 on a build with a dolos collar, and law folding stock, plus 10.3" barrel, and from barrel thread tip to end of tube it was exactly 26"
    What defines a dead discussion?
    I replied to your pistol thread before I seen this response so forgive me.
    I am unfamiliar with your buffer tube and folding adapter, but if your brace is as adjustable as a standard sba3 brace, I don't understand how your overall length is under 26".
    Please explain, thanks

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Not this one.

Threads that are a year or more old that get bumped for no reason are "dead", but this isn't that old.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

MGO Member
    I replied to your pistol thread before I seen this response so forgive me.
    I am unfamiliar with your buffer tube and folding adapter, but if your brace is as adjustable as a standard sba3 brace, I don't understand how your overall length is under 26".
    Please explain, thanks
    Generally, I'd consider something with about 3 months or more of inactivity dead, but I guess its subjective.

as far as your question, the buffer tube was the same one that comes with the SBA3, did you buy one from PSA? they are the only ones that I know of that use their own buffer tubes (instead of SB Tactical's).

Basically, my folding adapter (and dolos barrel collar) would only add to overall length, not subtract from it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345