Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

SSP Shooting glasses

Has anyone tried the SSP shooting glasses with the top bi-focal yet. I tried some on at a local gun shop, I think they would work great, except for my type of shooting the side shield area was too small.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by denniscoon@aol.c View Post
    Has anyone tried the SSP shooting glasses with the top bi-focal yet. I tried some on at a local gun shop, I think they would work great, except for my type of shooting the side shield area was too small.
    I have them. My distance vision is fine, but I need reading glasses. The front sight can be a little blurry, so the glasses do work for shooting. They are a little difficult if trying to see other things in between shooting (like a phone, examining the gun for some reason, reading something, etc.)
    However, I bought a pair of progressives that have no magnification in the top and my reading prescription in the rear. These work way way better for me both shooting and in between shooting. The place I get my glasses says they can make safety glasses with the same prescription.

MGO Member
    I use 2 power full lens readers with big side shields for shooting a stage, then trade for non magnified shooting glasses after shooting the stage. I have a hard time walking around wearing the 2 powers.