Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Why didn’t Sig put night sites on the P938 “We The People” edition?

I have looked all over the internet for anything related to this question and cannot find a single bit of information as to why they did this. Anyone else know why? I’m debating on getting a different version because of it.

they charge about 90 extra for it, and you should look at better aftermarkert ones. If you want it, buy it, put on tru glow tfx pros.

I am a Forum User
    Im really debating on putting my money on this one! Im thinking either Nitron, Nightmare, or Extreme now! Or holding off all together in hopes Springfield Armory puts out a .380acp 911 version in 9MM! I really like the looks of both of their 911 pistols!

Quote Originally Posted by Chogers View Post
    Im really debating on putting my money on this one! Im thinking either Nitron, Nightmare, or Extreme now! Or holding off all together in hopes Springfield Armory puts out a .380acp 911 version in 9MM! I really like the looks of both of their 911 pistols!
    I would not mind either the side or SA, but if you want one like that, the springfield will be very close to the sig in size and shape I assume, even thought I am a big SA and sig guy, I honeslty would not care who made it, they will be so similar, just get the sig if you like it, I would not wait two years for a gun to maybe show up.