Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    screw Sightmark. I use a Bushnell TRS-25 and it serves me well. They go on sale sometimes for around $59ish

Banned
    There is nothing wrong with Sightmark, you don't always need to spend 200.00 and 150.00 of it is for the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawdaddio View Post
    There is nothing wrong with Sightmark, you don't always need to spend 200.00 and 150.00 of it is for the name.
    I think those sightmarks are 90-110.

The romeos you can get for 110-120.

I am new to red dots, I only have one vortex, looking to add a primary arms advanced I think is new. Possibly try a bushnell on a 22 lr.

I have followed the big gun blogs, on a number of forums, know a number of guys with nicer stuff like aimpoints and trijicon.

Honestly never heard anyone speak highly of a sightmark that had it for years and years.

On the cheap end of red dots, if its has a lifetime warranty like vortex or primary advanced I do not worry. If i use it 4-5 years and it breaks, they give me a new one, it lasts 5 years, then thats awesome.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawdaddio View Post
    Sightmark is JUNK. I know a shop that had 50%+ return rate due to defects. They don't carry them anymore.

MGO Member
    I have the Sightmark on an AR pistol that has been shot a lot including in and out of dump racks. Nothing negative to say other than the batteries corroded after a couple years. Took me a few minutes to replace and clean up. I like the circle dot reticle.

MGO Member
    I have a Sig Romeo 5. I really like the dot is crisp and easy to find. I like the auto off / on feature for saving battery life. Since it uses the same mount pattern as Aimpoint, there are lots of options available. For quick acquisition, you can %run the brightness high. When you want more precise shots dim it down.

Quote Originally Posted by elwarpo View Post
    Only 5 year warranty on sig electronics. Only company with unlimited warranty is Vortex.

https://www.sigsauer.com/support/warranty/
    some primary arms have unlimited warranty, not the cheapest 79-89 red dot, but the 120 buck and the nicer ones do.

In Memoriam Forum User
    Has anyone seen or tried the new Bushnell Tac Optics Lil P 1x Prism Sight?
    https://www.bushnell.com/products/re...p-prism-sight/

DEMO/Review
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52xo...ature=youtu.be

Product Description

The Bushnell Tac Optics Lil’ P(rism) measures just 2.5 inches and weighs 4.4 oz., making it the smallest prism sight on the market. With its etched reticle, it's a true prism sight that gives you an aiming solution whether the illumination is on or not. It has an adjustable diopter for the sharpest possible imaging, and it comes with both high and low mounts for an effective setup on multiple platforms.

Black with Circle Dot/BDC reticle
    True prism sight - Has etched reticle + illumination
    Adjustable diopter
    Great for those with an astigmatism
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have a few from Votrex. I've got the Crossfire. Great piece, but the dial only rotates one direction. So if you want the brightest setting, you have to turn it 12 clicks. And 12 for off. It's the dumbest, most annoying thing I've ever seen on a quality optic. May sound like a silly gripe, but if I had known I'm not sure I would have bought it. Just fyi.

Dice

Quote Originally Posted by VIGILANT View Post
    Has anyone seen or tried the new Bushnell Tac Optics Lil P 1x Prism Sight?
    https://www.bushnell.com/products/re...p-prism-sight/

DEMO/Review
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52xo...ature=youtu.be

Product Description

The Bushnell Tac Optics Lil’ P(rism) measures just 2.5 inches and weighs 4.4 oz., making it the smallest prism sight on the market. With its etched reticle, it's a true prism sight that gives you an aiming solution whether the illumination is on or not. It has an adjustable diopter for the sharpest possible imaging, and it comes with both high and low mounts for an effective setup on multiple platforms.

Black with Circle Dot/BDC reticle
    True prism sight - Has etched reticle + illumination
    Adjustable diopter
    Great for those with an astigmatism
    Looks promising, I wanted to put a prism on a old marlin 22 and maybe one on a 223 ak. Any idea on the warranty I don't see anything on that bushnell page.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast