Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by mitommy View Post
    I realize this is an old post and you settled on the Romeo 5. Now that you’ve had it a while, How do you like the dot size? 2 MOA seems a bit small for a pistol. Somehow I ended up with an extra Romeo 5. I mounted it on a Ruger Mark II that had a RDS that died. I find myself using a higher than necessary setting just to force the to be bigger.if I had it to do over, or was going to buy a RDS for a pistol, I think I’d want something in the 4 to 6 range. Or a circle / dot reticle.
    I can't recall what brand or model, but there variable size dots out there. Or there were, maybe no longer produced.

Quote Originally Posted by JimSig View Post
    Tommy, I am extremely happy with the reliability of the SIG Romeo 5. As for the size of the dot, I guess we have different tastes (or preferences as a better description). I tend to favor smaller dots, and I only use higher intensity settings if lighting conditions forces me to do so and when that is the case I end up with a bigger dot that really bothers me as it covers alot of the small targets at 50 yards and beyond.

Hope this helps my friend..

By the way, looking forward to IDPA season this year so we can shoot together.. Take care..
    I like the smaller size as well, as long as its really bright.

The Vortex Sparc AR can be had for $120 sometimes. Warranty is the best of any(take it to the store and they hand you a new one}, night vision capable, 2 mounting heights come with it, auto off, change the AA or aaa battery with the optic still mounted, rubber jacket for protection, the caps flip over and are used to adjust it, compact and light.

https://vortexoptics.com/vortex-sparc-ar-red-dot.html

Name:  vtx_rd_sparc-ar_cap-off_fr_w.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  11.6 KB

In Memoriam Forum User

Vortex SPARC AR Red Dot 2 MOA Bright - $109.99

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...right-red-dot)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345