Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Why try to grease people when a new fad comes around???

I will never get why people try to overprice an item, just because it is the newest rage. I support and try to help, to the best of my abilities, anyone that takes an interest in firearms or sport shooting. It drives me absolutely nuts when I see people posting on pro gun forums and websites, trying to rake people over the coals when they want to try something new. If I have a glock. And decide to get a new slide for whatever reason, why would I expect someone to pay me the same price for a used complete pistol, for my now useless to me slide that will collect dust in a drawer somewhere???I've never seen the point in trying to get more, than what it was brand new, after it's been used and not needed. Whatever happened to helping another brother out? Surely a few bucks from a useless item can't be that important that you would shaft another just to gain a few!!!!!! Sorry about the rant, it just really pisses me off when I come across greedy people that are denigrating our values. Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Goodnight. If I have it to sell, I have it to give as well!!!!!

I am a Forum User
    Case in point, just offered to buy certain items from a member here, instead of a price to purchase, was greeted with an offer of kindness and generosity. No payment needed, just pass on the good fortune to another!!! I understand needing to sell stuff to either make room for unwanted items, or actually needing money for something, but way too often it is someone trying to make a buck off someone who doesn't have that much to begin with. Especially trying to get 400$ for a 125$ part that is of no use to the seller. Hope everyone has a good weekend, and that some good karma can find us all!!!!

Its the capitalist *******tard attitude some people have! Its the same reason me and other like minded members sold magazines and ammo at the same price during the Sandyhook panic, while others raped the willing because they could. Some of us don't play that *******! I'm not on here to make a living, this is an escape from the grind, a hobby, a fun place, a place to learn, to help, not to screw someone over. YMMV
    Active airport shooter

MGO Member
    Why is it the sellers fault if the buyer is uneducated?

Quote Originally Posted by emuscott View Post
    Case in point, just offered to buy certain items from a member here, instead of a price to purchase, was greeted with an offer of kindness and generosity. No payment needed, just pass on the good fortune to another!!! I understand needing to sell stuff to either make room for unwanted items, or actually needing money for something, but way too often it is someone trying to make a buck off someone who doesn't have that much to begin with. Especially trying to get 400$ for a 125$ part that is of no use to the seller. Hope everyone has a good weekend, and that some good karma can find us all!!!!
    Someone on here was trying to get $400 for a part, someone else gave it to you for free ? What was it ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Someone on here was trying to get $400 for a part, someone else gave it to you for free ? What was it ?
    I could be wrong...
    https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...en-3-G17-upper
    Active airport shooter

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    And DW gave him one free...

People have been over paying for stuff long before the Internet.

Have you ever been to an auction?

Quote Originally Posted by Sledhead View Post
    And DW gave him one free...

People have been over paying for stuff long before the Internet.

Have you ever been to an auction?
    You guys know some background I don't, I just put the pieces together... Yeah, I've seen some stuff go for insane prices at the City auctions!
    Active airport shooter

Don't think of guns any different than you do your wage, your 401k, house, car, etc.

People try to buy the car they want for the cheapest they can, and sell it for the most they can when they tire of it.

Just sit back and ignore them if the price isn't right. If someone buys it, then it's fair if there was no lying or misrepresentation etc.
    Last edited by dirtmcgirt76239; 09-08-2018 at 09:58 PM.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    You guys know some background I don't, I just put the pieces together... Yeah, I've seen some stuff go for insane prices at the City auctions!
    I sure don't.

I quoted you on accident and was to lazy to edit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast