Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Sig P938 Crimson Trace Green Laser & Best OWB Holster I can get made for it?

Why is it $309.00 on crimsontrace.com? Come on! Anyone know where I can get this particular green laser for less?

And what holster maker makes the best OWB holster for the this gun with crimson trace laser? I need it to fit close and tight to the waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Chogers View Post
    Why is it $309.00 on crimsontrace.com? Come on! Anyone know where I can get this particular green laser for less?

And what holster maker makes the best OWB holster for the this gun with crimson trace laser? I need it to fit close and tight to the waist.
    Don't buy it from them, most products are cheaper at distributors, they won't carry it if you sell the product cheaper than they do.

Do you want a kydex holster ?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Don't buy it from them, most products are cheaper at distributors, they won't carry it if you sell the product cheaper than they do.
    Ok I probably should just stick with gun.deals.com?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Do you want a kydex holster ?

Yes! And probably a barrier between grips and skin somehow.

I am a Forum User
    ???