Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Same dates as the Brownstown show. That sux !!!
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    Same dates as the Brownstown show. That sux !!!
    Maybe not....you can see 2 gunshows, less than 10 miles apart, and one of them, you can legally carry in.

We still have a few tables available, if anyone cares to set up. You don't have to commit to both days, we have at least one guy that can only do Sunday.

MGO Member
    November 3 and 4 is this weekend folks.

There will be a drawing for a $50 gift card, after the show closes Sunday. To be entered, you must leave a contact number at the admissions table. Winner will be contacted by phone to arrange pick up.

Hope to see you there, and bring something to sell or trade!

I am a Forum User
    Home cooking folks!

I'm told there will be biscuits and gravy, donuts and hotdogs/sausage as well as refreshments both days.

Saturday afternoon will feature chicken and dumplings with cornbread muffins.

Sunday will be soup beans and cornbread. Beans and cornbread, for us not from Kentucky! lol

Now I'm coming both days!

Quote Originally Posted by Knockoff64 View Post
    Home cooking folks!

I'm told there will be biscuits and gravy, donuts and hotdogs/sausage as well as refreshments both days.

Saturday afternoon will feature chicken and dumplings with cornbread muffins.

Sunday will be soup beans and cornbread. Beans and cornbread, for us not from Kentucky! lol

Now I'm coming both days!
    Well that's enough to get me there! Guns and southern food, is there anything better.

MGO Member
    Anybody still shoot shotgun slugs? Sunday Slug Sale! Mostly 20ga. some 12ga., all brands, Sabots $10 a box, Rifled $5 a box. Buy 5 boxes and get 1 free.
    AE .357 JSP $20 for 50rds. 32spec. $20, .257 Roberts $25, 7mm-08 $20, 17HMR and 17HM2 $10 a box.
    Like new SOCOM II $1450 tomorrow, NIB SKS-M $550 tomorrow, also got a couple spotting scopes with good prices.
    First 3 tables on the right, open till 3pm Sunday.
    Thanks to everyone that came by today!

Will be there Sun.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

71 AND COUNTING

Small show. Plenty of older long guns & over priced ammo. Was able to carry & surprisingly enough, nobody got shot. Too bad it was on the same day as the Gibralter show. Hope it works out better next time.

Got to meet john.41, nice guy. Bought a couple boxes of ammo from him.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

71 AND COUNTING

MGO Member
    I want to thank everyone that came out and supported a new gun show Downriver. Great to meet DD and a few other members that introduced them selves.

It is a lot different on the other side of the table at a gun show, a bit more work than I expected. Overall a great experience. Toughest part is going through the stash and deciding what to put up for sale, then the loading and unloading. The people are great, shooters always are.

This first show covered costs and made a small profit, even with the other show going on. Many people went to both shows as I expected, but we had a couple dealers that were already committed.
    I think there is plenty of interest Downriver to support a local show.

Thanks again, we are still on for the first weekend in January 2019. Hope to see you there....and maybe try the other side of the table, if you never have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12