Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Ammunition Controls Coming to California

California’s Latest Attack on Second Amendment: Ammunition Controls

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    September 10th. 2018

With nearly every gun control imaginable already on the books, Democrats in California are now weighing ways to control ammunition.

January 1, 2019, will witness phase two of the ammunition controls by requiring that ammo purchases pass a point-of-sale background check for a box or bullets or shells. A fee will be required to cover the cost of the background check, thereby increasing the price paid for ammunition.

As with firearms, background checks for ammunition will lead to a database on ammunition purchasers.

Do people still live in that state?

MGO Member
    They're getting just what they voted for.
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hendo View Post
    And none of these measures will stop any crime.

I'll give them that, at least they're consistent!

Nothing that comes out of that place surprises me anymore. You get what you vote for.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    not everyone voted for this crap. ive got an Air Force friend who lives in Santa Rosa who is vehemently against this BS and another who works for the State Assembly in Sacramento who is continuously in the ear of his Assemblyman about stopping this nonsense...

remember there are still good people trapped behind the lines for reasons beyond their control...

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by ltdave View Post
    remember there are still good people trapped behind the lines for reasons beyond their control...
    Yup. My wife's cousin near SF has a collection he won't show to anybody anymore. He had 2 giant safes and one big one. He also works on motorcycles, and I saw that shop... some years back I said "you could do a lot of gun work here" and he showed me a box with a half dozen or so 80% ar10 lowers he hadn't started on yet.
    California has MILLIONS of very pro-gun people, they just keep getting outvoted by snowflake and FUDs.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 11B4PF7 View Post
    Do people still live in that state?
    Lets see.... Pelosi, Boxer, Feinstien, Waters, Brown

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by ltdave View Post
    not everyone voted for this crap. ive got an Air Force friend who lives in Santa Rosa who is vehemently against this BS and another who works for the State Assembly in Sacramento who is continuously in the ear of his Assemblyman about stopping this nonsense...

Thank you. I can't wait to get out of this state. I vote against these things every chance I get, and know a lot of people that do as well. The problem is that no matter how the sensible people vote, we are outnumbered by far by the idiots that would rather see the world burn. These idiots ruin the state, then don't like things and they spread to other states. NV, OR, CO are going to be California 2.0 in no time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast