Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

need a holster for a xdm 4.5 with a tlr 3

i am finding it damn near impossible to find this combo. I contacted my local guy but i cant get him to do it. id settle for just a shell and ill drill the holes for a leather back. i found 1 owb kydex on ebay for 60$. i need an iwb one preferably a hybrid type. anyone dabbling in kydex near lincoln park and i can swing by and you can mold my actual gun/light?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There are other local guys. Multi holster, Detroit holster, then a couple more I can't recall. I can only speak to quality of the multi holster, that's the only local on I have.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    There are other local guys. Multi holster, Detroit holster, then a couple more I can't recall. I can only speak to quality of the multi holster, that's the only local on I have.
    do you have contact info for multi?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    ty hope they can help and wont charge me through the nose

I do not use lights or lasers, too much of a hassle.

I think you can go there and he will mold your stuff as you wait, or you leave it and come back in a couple days or a week and pic it up. I do not think its a huge upcharge.

There used to be a guy at gibralter who did it while you waited, someone may know if he is still around.

go to the second link I showed you, he has xdm 4.5 with stream light as a $25 option. Its a stock thing, he must have the dummy mold, no need to drop off. Just order it EXACTLY as you want, call him or email to be sure there are often no returns on custom stuff.

Then sit back and wait a week or two.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

I'm told HolsterCo in Portage does a great job at that sort of thing.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    im probably just going to order some kydex, cause i cant afford almost 100 for a holster rn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast