Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    I’d get a Bob Marvel before a Krestel, but that’s just personal preference. Check out the Wilson EDC X9.
    thats a saaawwweet gun, I really like wilsons but its twice his price range. It is nice its 15 rounds or 15+1 which mirrors about about the 2011s would carry.

OP that SA EMP would be a great fit, you just need to get over the mental part of it being 9 or 9+1 rds. Which is less than a new glock of XD, so you feel under gunned, but you are not. My sig has 9 rds, you get over it, you just need a nice shootable gun, and you really only need a couple good shots. Its great to have a 18 rd mag for that one in a million thing.

But you want it nice, that size, that price, there are only so many choices.

That or look at a single action sig you should go shoot that, it will shoot as nice as a 1911, and you can get reliable 18 rd mags.

Not at all one of the "glamor" guns above. But, I really like my Colt LW Commander in 9mm. Less than $1 g.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Patron Member
    NRA Handgun Instructor
    USCCA Handgun Instructor

Thanks for all the commentary, I ended up settling on a Dan Wesson Valkyrie in 9mm. Found a nice used one on Armslist and the seller happened to be in a location that coincided with where I was traveling this weekend.

I am a Forum User
    Great gun. You will be very happy. Enjoy the colors up there.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12