Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: 10/22 sight

10/22 sight

Anyone have any experience with the Tech TSR 100 sight?
    Old eye's and a problem with the current sight and dove tail prompted me to start looking.
    This is just for fun shooting.
    This looks like a reasonable solution. I understand that there has been issues with fitting the front sight.
    https://www.tech-sights.com/ruger-products/
    Thanks,
    Norton
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]

They are awesome, great quality. If you add a hi viz fiber optic front sight you will have no problems seeing anything.

Pretty much everyone loves them, never heard anything bad about them on any forum.

I just wish I had a set on ak, sks, as well.

Tech sights are the recommended sights for Appleseed.

If you have any issues getting them mounted, I am sure that there are answers for every possible complication, not that I have heard of any. If the rifle is in good shape and the right set of sights are ordered, they go right together easy.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Thanks for the tip on the Brownell's sight.
    On Rimfire(?) central and CMP site there were complaints of the dove tails being loose..
    There only two or three complain in of the issue and they were old posts, over 10 years.
    Roundballer, I love to do a Appleseed. When is there one near Detroit?
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]

Here is the public schedule of events as it stands now. appleseedinfo.org/schedule - state=Michigan It is early for dates to be posted for 2019. I spent the day, today, at an Appleseed set up at my club specially for a group of Young Marines. Just keep an eye on the schedule and pick a location that you can get to.

The current version of the front Tech-sight is secured in the dovetail by a couple of screws. There shouldn't be any problems, unless the front dovetail is fubar.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.