Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Divegeek View Post
    From what I read it was a requirement for a contract they were pursuing.
    A huuuuuge one?

I thought mr glock pretty much refused to change anything fundamental about the gun from his first production model.

I am a Forum User
    is it a 19 with front slide serations and a slight palm swell?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jwade78 View Post
    is it a 19 with front slide serations and a slight palm swell?

19X (19 slide on 17 frame) without night sights, lanyard loop, and front grip cutout. Add front serrations and black color.
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

I am a Forum User
    ty
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyME View Post
    19X (19 slide on 17 frame) without night sights, lanyard loop, and front grip cutout. Add front serrations and black color.

I am a Forum User
    It was only a matter of time. A 4" barrel and full frame seems to be a popular full-size setup for other manufacturers so it makes sense for Glock to want a piece of that market. Now they can directly compete with pistols like the FNS, 509, VP9, XD, APX, and the new IWI Masada.

I have 2 of the Glock 45 showing up Friday.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    fair enough. I was just pointing out that GLOCK PERFECTION has been taking up a lot of new designs from the same companies that everybody thumbed their noses at a while ago.
    I've said it before, I don't like glocks, but a 17 would be an ideal SHTF gun because of all the parts floating around... but now them changing generations/styles/mechanisms... that's going out the window.
    Walther also developed a rotary barrel pistol to replace the P.38 towards the end of WW II as part of the HWa Volkspistole program. The primary technical advantages of rotary barrel locking over the Browning locking system are faster cycling and lower stresses imparted to the frame.

Glock might be trying to reduce metal reinforcement of their frames ahead of the magazine well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12