Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: Browning BT-99

I am a Forum User

Browning BT-99

I picked up a Browning BT-99 this weekend and was wondering what the value might be. (I will post pics when I get a min) other than a few scratches in the clear on the buttstock and some blueing wear on the trigger guard it is in damn good condition. It is 1985 vintage and has around 100 rds through it (per the original owner). It came with the original browning case as well.

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    Thanks Joe, I saw those as well, I also noticed that there wasn’t a bid on any of them. I kinda figured it was like looking in our market place for the value

I’m only in it $350 so I’m not worried about being upside down on it was kind of curious.

I will post pics tomorrow after work.

A guy I shoot with has had one for sale about a year at $700.

MGO Member
    If you were a competition trapshooter, and the gun fit you well, you wouldn't worry about a value.

Scratches and bluing wear...to me show that more than 4 boxes of shells have been through it.
    I'm thinking you bought yourself a fancy, single shot 12ga. and will be lucky to make any money on it @$350.
    The Browning fitted suitcase(if that is what it is), may be where you make some money...if you aren't in a hurry.

You could always try trapshooting.