Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    Yes, but not with our current system.
    If we had a WTT section like other forums it would be super-easy.
    I agree! C'mon MODS!!!

I'm in for the trade only sub forum, and while we're at it, throw in an iTrader rating system like AKfiles has!!!
    Active airport shooter

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    I agree! C'mon MODS!!!
    I've been gone for a few months but I still see you're demanding stuff of an organization that you're not even a member of. Some things never change... I would think a "medical professional" such as yourself could afford it...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    I'm in for the trade only sub forum, and while we're at it, throw in an iTrader rating system like AKfiles has!!!
    I'm on another forum with the iTrader system and I like it a lot if it's actually utilized and both buyer and seller leave feedback after completing the transaction. I've done a few deals where I'd leave feedback and not get any in return.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    I've been gone for a few months but I still see you're demanding stuff of an organization that you're not even a member of. Some things never change... I would think a "medical professional" such as yourself could afford it...
    We haven't missed your pessimism either. I'm not demanding anything, especially of an organization. I am suggesting a free forum change that works well on other sites.
    Bye.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    It's a valid thought.

There has been discussion in the past on adding member only classifieds. In my opinion, it would not be a good thing for the forum, but others believe it will be best for the MGO organization. I see nothing but decreased traffic and limiting bonafide MGO members from the knowledge of others (that may one day join when they see the light.)

For the time being, it may be best to support the organization that's giving you unquestioning access to something that you partake in daily.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    For the time being, it may be best to support the organization that's giving you unquestioning access to something that you partake in daily.
    Touche!

Regardless, you need to be pestering the Admins. The lowly mods can't do this. Heck, we don't even get the nice MGO company cars. We just get one when Tom is sick of driving it.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

I am a Forum User
    Separate forum with the ability to reply to each thread = manageable

One ongoing thread holding every discussion = cluster@&*$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerV76 View Post
    Separate forum with the ability to reply to each thread = manageable

One ongoing thread holding every discussion = cluster@&*$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good idea Tyler! Let there be replies!!!

Agree with JohnS624 , if this is even considered it should be for paying members only!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast