Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I avoid Guns Galore due to their poor customer service. I usually visit Williams as I've built somewhat of a relationship with a couple of salespeople and yes, they do have 90 day layaway. Now ammo and accessories they are way overpriced, and I mean WAY overpriced.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by gonz480 View Post
    Michigun on Harper in Saint Clair Shores has always treated me fairly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyster View Post
    without any question
    Not my experience at all. I've always found them to be way overpriced and service is hit or miss.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks everyone! I'll check out some of the recommendations... I used google to try and find some places but wanted people with actual experience making recommendations. It's appreciated

MGO Member
    Im in chesterfield, and honestly I do all of my "buying" online, and then just have the items shipped to MGO member "Joetheplumber", he is an ffl, and can always check on prices for you as well if theres a particular gun you're looking for/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12