Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: gun broker ?

I am a Forum User

gun broker ?

On e bay i can do a search and then on the side is a link that will show only complete auctions for that item.

Is there a similar feature on gun broker to see what past sales have sold for? thanks.

MGO Member
    yep ,,go advanced

MGO Member
    I think you have to be logged in to see the advanced search options.
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

I am a Forum User
    Do it all the time - as stated above sign in and use 'Advanced' search. Just note that you see all ended auctions including no bids and relisted items so find one that actually sold.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    You need to log in

I am a Forum User
    You cant do this without advanced search, so log in and try

Banned Forum User
    Guys, your comments helped me understand this issue, thanks. If you know how to make money on stocks, then you can advise me of a good broker. In fact, I recently became interested in this to earn extra money, because my work doesn't bring me the desired income. By the way, I made an account on fbs but I have problems with the fbs login. I need to know what you think of it as an online broker? I like the interface of their website, where you can find the latest market information about eur/try live rate, news, and analysis, which are important tools for trading.
    Last edited by AlBrown252; 12-10-2020 at 02:46 PM.