Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: Saiga 223

I am a Forum User

Saiga 223

So I've had this converted Saiga 223 for ~10 years+. It is one of my least utilized firearms and I was considering selling it to partially fund a Ruger SR762 or POF 308... Upon getting re-acclimated with the market, I see that imports like this are no longer allowed, so now I'm torn... Sell this "collectible" to fund the semi-308 of my dreams, or hang on for the ride and be disciplined?

GB seems to have a few starting in the $1k range, which seems ludicrous to me...

Feed me your unbiased opinions!

[IMG][/IMG]

I would NOT sell my saiga's.

Buy a ar10 lower so you can sleep at night and build it as cash allows.

EDITED. stupid phone. I would not sell my saiga's.
    Last edited by dirtmcgirt76239; 10-06-2018 at 11:45 AM.

MGO Member
    If you dont use it, sell it, not sure the appeal of a saiga in 223, god chambered it in 7.62

Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
    If you dont use it, sell it, not sure the appeal of a saiga in 223, god chambered it in 7.62
    I bought one for $289 in the 08 scare. All the ar15s we're $1000-1500 or more.

MGO Member
    hell of a deal for $289

Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
    hell of a deal for $289
    its a good rifle, I would not buy a converted one for $1000 or more, its not subustantially better than a sw mp15 for $565. It is cool, it uses 35 rd galil mags, it does shoot nice. That is if I was going to only buy one 223.

If you already have 3-4-5 ar15s, you SHOULD buy a 223 saiga, a hk clone, a daewoo etc to spice it up.

I had to convert it though, that was $140-150 bucks.

Still a deal at under 500 bucks for a russian ak.

Anyone now should buy a yugo ak and skip the over priced saigas and arsenals.