Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    You should stop by often at gilberts hardware, then naturally find yourself stopping in at PTT.

I wish Mr Derronne in eastpointe with the true value would start selling gun stuff as well. He has awesome knives, he is a FFL, and he has the space. I wish he would get into guns more.
    I'm a regular customer at DeRonne's.
    He has a, "Legal Carry Welcome" sign on the door, but I didn't know that he holds a FFL.
    I agree that he should carry gun parts. I'll suggest it.
    He does stock a little bit of ammo.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
    I'm a regular customer at DeRonne's.
    He has a, "Legal Carry Welcome" sign on the door, but I didn't know that he holds a FFL.
    I agree that he should carry gun parts. I'll suggest it.
    He does stock a little bit of ammo.
    yep look at the case on the knife isle, the locked case with woodsman pal and the stuff like that. He usually has a gun or two for sale, but just a printed sales ad. His ffl fee is listed, I think its 35 maybe higher so I had not used him. If he stocked some common guns the best sellers and offered competiive prices and some holsters, some nikon scopes, safariland holsters, magpul slings etc that stuff would all sell. He could sell a decent amount of xd, mp, glocks, there is a lot of foot traffic in that store, its just a numbers game. They come in looking for a lawn mower, leave with a new SW shield.

I think I've lost the detent springs on 4-5 different occasions at this point...

MGO Board of Directors

yep look at the case on the knife isle, the locked case with woodsman pal and the stuff like that.
    Got me the Woodman's Pal from there too!
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by castrotikon View Post
    I think I've lost the detent springs on 4-5 different occasions at this point...
    Guess what? I waved one of these around, under my bench, and came up with the errant spring!
    Well, now I have another spare.

Magnet.jpg

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
    Guess what? I waved one of these around, under my bench, and came up with the errant spring!
    Well, now I have another spare.

Magnet.jpg
    I tried doing that with a screw i lost working on my car. I picked up everything BUT the screw i was looking for.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

MGO Member
    You should stop by often at gilberts hardware, then naturally find yourself stopping in at PTT.

I wish Mr Derronne in eastpointe with the true value would start selling gun stuff as well. He has awesome knives, he is a FFL, and he has the space. I wish he would get into guns more.
    Used to live basically around the corner from there. Loved that place. I miss "hometown" hardware stores like that.. Too bad they arent really competitive on tool pricing.

I remember trying to buy a dewalt sander from him. Home depot had the same exact model for something like $75, he had it for $125-$150. I told them I'd give them $100 for it, since I was already there and it would save me time and gas from driving to HD..they wouldnt budge on price at all.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
    Used to live basically around the corner from there. Loved that place. I miss "hometown" hardware stores like that.. Too bad they arent really competitive on tool pricing.

I remember trying to buy a dewalt sander from him. Home depot had the same exact model for something like $75, he had it for $125-$150. I told them I'd give them $100 for it, since I was already there and it would save me time and gas from driving to HD..they wouldnt budge on price at all.
    I thought that the True value thing was supposed to give the neighborhood hardware stores the ability to complete with the big stores.

I am a Forum User
    I agree, I’ve found parts at Ace hardware in the past.

MGO Member
    FYI..

I stopped back at pointe and trap tactical a few days ago (picked up a cookie cutter comp I ordered from them for helping me on my build) and was informed that the lady who owns it is considering closing down the store in a month or so.

This is the kind of stuff that kills our community..

They were incredibly helpful and gave away tons of work (and tools) for free. I would encourage anyone whos local to macomb/SCS to stop by and show your support if they have in any way helped you.

Buy something. transfer a gun in. Buy any of their existing inventory (plenty of AR 15 accessories, lowers, etc) and show them why we need shops like this to stay open. Its going to be a true loss to local 2A community if this place closes its doors..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12