Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeTee View Post
    Credit for the poster goes to oldmann1967

The meeting will be in person, meeting minutes will be posted as usual on the forum.
    That's too bad. System didn't work? I was not home and unable to attempt it last time. I thought it was a good idea, though.

I am a Forum User
    I will be there and will RSO

I'd like to go, I've been meaning to for years.

I am a Forum User
    Friday, Friday Friday, did I say it's This Friday? December 14th 5 pm.

It will be great to see old friends and make new ones, we have some cool things happening this year!

I plan to be there very early, I could use the help of one or two people to get things brought in and set up, let me know if you can help out! It will be easy work.

MGO Board of Directors

Ill be going, I get out of work at 4pm in downtown Northville. I should arrive about 4:30 and will be happy to help set up if you need.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by elwarpo View Post
    I will be there and will RSO
    Great! Be good to see you & have you cover that.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 04JRB View Post
    Ill be going, I get out of work at 4pm in downtown Northville. I should arrive about 4:30 and will be happy to help set up if you need.
    Thanks, we should be in good shape by then, but there is always something that comes & needs doing so having a willing hand is appreciated.

I am a Forum User
    Why is there no big notice at the top of the forums and a notice on bookface and twitter and and and

Quote Originally Posted by dougwg View Post
    Why is there no big notice at the top of the forums and a notice on bookface and twitter and and and
    Very good question. We are till missing the mark advertising. Can you please PM me the e-mail and name of the people that have the keys to FB, Twitter, Insta, MGO forum, and our homepage? I can send them the graphic. It also was not included in the latest e-mail.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    Very good question. We are till missing the mark advertising. Can you please PM me the e-mail and name of the people that have the keys to FB, Twitter, Insta, MGO forum, and our homepage? I can send them the graphic. It also was not included in the latest e-mail.
    If you can do up something to fit in a 468 x 60 pixel space (i.e., banner), I would be happy to put it up at the top of the forum in a static position above the other banners and link to this thread. The existing one is too large to do that with.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast