Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    If you can do up something to fit in a 468 x 60 pixel space (i.e., banner), I would be happy to put it up at the top of the forum in a static position above the other banners and link to this thread. The existing one is too large to do that with.
    Email sent. Thank you.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    Very good question. We are till missing the mark advertising. Can you please PM me the e-mail and name of the people that have the keys to FB, Twitter, Insta, MGO forum, and our homepage? I can send them the graphic. It also was not included in the latest e-mail.
    I don't have that, nor do I know who does....maybe Trek?

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    Email sent. Thank you.
    Response to email sent.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Arrrgh! I won't be able to make this year's meeting. I'll be knee-deep in Earned Value formulas and the processes for Close Project or Phase (the class I am teaching). Oh, well. Somebody have a Christmas cookie for me.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    Somebody have a Christmas cookie for me.
    I always like when somebody gives me permission!
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    Arrrgh! I won't be able to make this year's meeting. I'll be knee-deep in Earned Value formulas and the processes for Close Project or Phase (the class I am teaching). Oh, well. Somebody have a Christmas cookie for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    I always like when somebody gives me permission!
    I was going to mail him his cookie.

You guys are more than kind. Just make sure its a homemade chocolate chip. And let me know when you send it, so I can wait by the mailbox.

Great seeing everyone last night, but I'm still nursing a chocolate hangover thanks to all y'all ;^D
    NRA Life Member + RSO
    OCSC Member (full)
    HGC Member (associate)

I am a Forum User
    WHEW!

What a Great turn out yesterday! Good weather sure helped!

We had 40+ people in attendance, Tons of great holiday treats, Thank you to all that contributed to the snack table!

I hope every one had a good time, it was wonderful to see so many friends & make new ones with the first time attendees.

It was a busy night for everybody, I didn't get the chance to talk with everyone I would have, hopefully for those of you I missed you will come back again & I can catch up with you.

My sincere Thanks to all that helped out at the event, there were so many of you I can't list everyone, you know who you are and know it was appreciated.

We had a Great prize table for the volunteer drawing And Door prize table, do to the generosity of the following sponsors,

Please whenever you get the opportunity stop by their shop, website or just email them, Please Thank Them, if you do the Facebook thing, give them a like.

ATEi -Doug

MDFI -Trek

Uncoiled Firearms -Joel

And MGO for the Gun of the year and also for throwing in a number of other cool items for the volunteer and door prize tables.

And most of all,

Firing line, Don, Grant & Tom for Hosting our event!

Congratulations to Belinda P. on winning the M&P Shield 9mm - 2019 volunteer gun of the year!

Great time! Anytime there's STANDING ROOM ONLY your assured of a great time.

Not many know what goes on behind the scenes so I'll give the shout out to SeeTee and a bigger shout out to his lovely wife for her loving direction and making sure the food table was taken care of.

Both Carl and his wife work countless hours for the organization with nowhere near the slaps on the back that they both deserve.

As always I'll not hesitate to help and work with both him and his wife in the future and thank them for the pleasure.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast