Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think I'm blushing.
    It was a pleasure to meet all of you.
    Big thanks to Viking for help with packing up and of course to See Tee for
    over seeing us "young 'un's".
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]

MGO Member Forum User
    Yes, we had a very nice time.
    40calgal

I am a Forum User
    Another fine MGO put behind us, It was Great to be back at the Novi Gun show! a big thanks to our friends at Uncoiled Firearms for setting us up
    with a table & great location to boot!

The show crowd was light this past weekend, we did about par for a gun show, but we talked to a lot of people, met some MGO members who stopped by
    and just had a good time promoting MGO, our volunteers made sure of that!

We had three new volunteers that took the plunge to wet their toe into waters of working an event, A hearty Welcome & Thanks to
    Howard, Brian & Judy, it was great to meet & work with you!

The cast & crew of the show, in order of appearance,

Dennis
    Jay
    John
    Howard

2nd day

Steve ( with impeccable timing )
    Brian & Judy
    Alan

Thank you all, it was YOU that made this a fun & easy event to do!

Just a couple of pictures!

Luna pro pictures back up 100.jpg

Luna pro pictures back up 109.jpg

I am a Forum User
    Thanks to all! Great time out there this weekend.

Good seeing you again Carl and nice meeting you Jason. It was a pleasure to work with both of you. It seemed like our shift was just getting started when the next crew came on. Hope to see you at the Firingline for the next fun-shoot.

For those of you that don't know SeeTee (Carl) he's the hardest working man in this organization, the man is tireless and deserves all the credit due a man his age....

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post

For those of you that don't know SeeTee (Carl) he's the hardest working man in this organization, the man is tireless and deserves all the credit due a man his age....
    Fully agree!! I send him green stamps every chance I get. It's the only pay he gets. Hint, hint.

Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post
    Fully agree!! I send him green stamps every chance I get. It's the only pay he gets. Hint, hint.
    Done

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    Good seeing you again Carl and nice meeting you Jason. It was a pleasure to work with both of you. It seemed like our shift was just getting started when the next crew came on. Hope to see you at the Firingline for the next fun-shoot.

I am a Forum User
    Gee, I am off the forum for a few days & I come back to read these posts! I don't know what to say! thank you for the kind words everybody.

However, Lets not forget there are other hard working volunteers out there & I thank all of them that take time from their family's to come out and support MGO through out the year!

And is was a Great crew that made the gun show fun & easy to do! that's why the time goes so fast, we are having fun! Thanks again everybody for coming out to work the table.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12