Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Snap Safe by Hornady

I purchased a Snap Safe Super Titan XL in July. I needed a larger safe but I was unable to find anything that would fit through a 31" X 24.5" angle at the bottom of my enclosed basement stairway. When I saw that Hornady had purchased Snap Safe Company about 18 months go I began seriously looking at them-I am glad I did. The Super Titan XL is 9 gauge steel but with the help of one friend was able to carry it downstairs and assemble it in one hour. It is a very strong safe. Hornady has one of the best Service Departments available. I fudged up a thread on a bolt ( my fault), and one email inquiry asking how to purchase one had Hornady shipping 2 at their expense/ It arrived in four days. The 2,300 degree fore rating for 60 minutes was a bonus. The safe is rated as a 33 gun safe. I have 14 long guns on one side and 3 shelves on the other side as well as a full shelf on top. Tis one might be worth a look for you fellows!

I am a Forum User
    Good to know. I'm in need of a safe but have been putting it off, because I don't want to haul it back out of the house if we move in a few years.

I am a Forum User
    Interesting concept.