Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Kids take a gun quiz (liberal confusion)

Ever see this video of kids taking a gun test. Liberals presenting lies to confuse and conquer.

https://youtu.be/_AiCFAKvAjQ

Name:  Screenshot_20181007-203248_YouTube.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  78.9 KB

My apologies if this is old news.
    Last edited by oldmann1967; 10-07-2018 at 08:51 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Gets most of the questions correct verbally, then they immediately break the rules at the end. Perfect sociology.
    Although this was pretty amusing, I hate to think that this is lefty propaganda determined to show that it's too easy to obtain a handgun. Using children seems to be their MO, so I'm probably right.

MGO Board of Directors

I made it to the 4 minute mark and lost interest.

They might as well be asking algebra questions to the two youngest kids. Educated guesses and "I gotta pick one" guesses at best.

Maybe there was a point to their efforts. I didn't wait for it.
    Do they ever ask questions about the second amendment to the constitution or article 1 of the State constitution?
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    I was somewhat surprised at the high level of common sense demonstrated by all three even when they needed the question explained to them.

I am a Forum User
    And if those were real firearms in the end, what laws were broken by the producers of this asinine video by making them accessible to children in an unsafe manner?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Man View Post
    And if those were real firearms in the end, what laws were broken by the producers of this asinine video by making them accessible to children in an unsafe manner?
    That most likely would depend on which State/Municipality the video was recorded.

There is a good chance that no laws were broken, but we all know there would be no repercussions if there was. The anti's purchase firearms across State lines, just to show it can be done, no charges! They can take high-cap mags into an interview where it is illegal to be in possession, no charges.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.