Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sig P365

MGO Member
    Has anyone run 2000 or more rounds thru the 365? I like the 365 ,but I have read so many negative reviews from owners , some on Sigs own website as of March 2019. I still don't know if it is reliable. My SW Shield as never had any kind of issue from day one.
    Found a Sig 365 video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzgcDxhz8ao
    Last edited by LMK; 03-24-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LMK View Post
    Has anyone run 2000 or more rounds thru the 365? I like the 365 ,but I have read so many negative reviews from owners , some on Sigs own website as of March 2019. I still don't know if it is reliable. My SW Shield as never had any kind of issue from day one.
    This thread on SigForum seems to be quite positive.
    http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc...5/m/1820065354

My Shield was an issue from day 1. It was returned to the Mother Ship on Feb. 5th. I'm still waiting to get it back. I'll post about this BS customer service experience when it's finally back in my hands. All I can say is CS ain't what it used to be.
    https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...rel&highlight=
    Last edited by Imshootin; 03-23-2019 at 01:55 PM.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

I am a Forum User
    It's a Sig, meaning it's well made
    lol

In all seriousness. The current production 365s are fixed from what I've heard. I'm not fan of sig beta testing self defense weapons with unsuspecting early buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Imshootin View Post
    ...My Shield was an issue from day 1. It was returned to the Mother Ship on Feb. 5th. I'm still waiting to get it back. I'll post about this BS customer service experience when it's finally back in my hands. All I can say is CS ain't what it used to be.
    https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...rel&highlight=
    Having returned a couple of guns to them for warranty work, I can't disagree. Way long wait times and little to no communication. Unfortunate.

MGO Member
    I guess I am lucky , never returned a S&W or Glock.

I am a Forum User
    Third time's a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by LMK View Post
    Found a Sig 365 video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzgcDxhz8ao
    Call Williams gun sight or other range with one on their rental wall and see how they have ran for them. I know Williams has had one almost since they came out that must be pushing 5-6K rds minimum and I doubt it has ever been cleaned or lubed unless it started acting up. There is nothing more abusive to a firearm then a guy shooting someone else's.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

Mine hasn't skipped a beat. Made Jan. 2019, 3rd gen. so to speak. Third time's a charm.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    So tell us your hands on experience. Not what you've read on the internet that makes you a Gun God.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

I am a Forum User
    So tell us your hands on experience. Not what you've read on the internet that makes you a Gun God.
    You lost me...

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    You lost me...
    Really? I'm shocked.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast