Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Account Closed Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wsr View Post
    I just wonder how well the polymer rear rails ( and the gun as a whole) will hold up to a regular diet of 10mm level ammo
    The testing they done said it did 10,000 rounds of 10 mm Federal without any hiccups.

Here is the 2 hour and 45 minutes testing of the 10,000 rounds they did.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorman View Post
    The testing they done said it did 10,000 rounds of 10 mm Federal without any hiccups.

Here is the 2 hour and 45 minutes testing of the 10,000 rounds they did.

Hydra shock, which is at 40sw levels...10,000 rds of weak ammo doesn't really prove or disprove anyrhing

Quote Originally Posted by wsr View Post
    Hydra shock, which is at 40sw levels...10,000 rds of weak ammo doesn't really prove or disprove anyrhing
    My thoughts too. Hydrashock 10mm is basically a warm .40. But, to the uneducated, 10,000 rounds of defensive ammunition without a single failure is amazing.

10,000 rounds in a row, weak or not, is still a big accomplishment with zero malfunctions.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel Fire Desire View Post
    My thoughts too. Hydrashock 10mm is basically a warm .40. But, to the uneducated, 10,000 rounds of defensive ammunition without a single failure is amazing.

10,000 rounds in a row, weak or not, is still a big accomplishment with zero malfunctions.
    Oh I agree but presenting it the way they are people are taking as a measure durability vs reliability

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    If anyone is interested, I just talked to Matt at Peacemakers in Howell and he expects to get some of the 5.25" guns in next week. Only reason I am disclosing is I am waiting on the shorter one
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

I am a Forum User
    DAMN IT

Can comes first!

not a xdm fan, but very very nice to see more 10's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12