Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Badass Custom Guns

Title states "badass" but I wouldn't agree with most of them as such. Nonetheless, some are interestingly customized.

https://klyker.com/badass-custom-handguns/?utm_source=2leep.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_camp aign=exchange2leep

I am a Forum User
    A little bit too fancy for me but nice.

Seen some scrolling before my ad block popped up, about puked! lol Not my thing, don't have enough class I guess.
    Active airport shooter

MGO Board of Directors

Reminds me of Patton's pearl handled sidearms.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am not much into gold and crazy engravings on guns a few good ones in there.

I sorta like this walther more than I should. I would definitely take it off someones hands, but not pay full price what this cost to do.

This is as far from me as you can get.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    This is as far from me as you can get.
    so you're saying you wouldn't take the silver/gold/virginmary/cmore PT92 that Leguizamo carried in Romeo&Juliet?
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    so you're saying you wouldn't take the silver/gold/virginmary/cmore PT92 that Leguizamo carried in Romeo&Juliet?
    Is that what its from, I was guessing seized mexican drug lord gun. Possible third world despot leader.

Those controls are not from a 92, is it some other model, I really hate taurus so I do not know.

I am a Forum User
    Who does gold plating of small parts? thanks.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Reminds me of Patton's pearl handled sidearms.
    C'mon! None of you are Patton fans?
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Is that what its from, I was guessing seized mexican drug lord gun. Possible third world despot leader.

Those controls are not from a 92, is it some other model, I really hate taurus so I do not know.
    Er... I was talking about THIS
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.