Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 19X

19X

Not a Glock guy, have never owned one. But the new 19X is intriguing to me. Seems to have a different L@@K than most Glocks. Anybody on here own one? Anybody here that would NEVER own one?

At $600 there are a few other guns that I would rather have, but I'm open to different responses.

Also, I do have quite a good relationship with Sig Sauer. Another gun that I am interest in is the 320. Just wonder why so many of them are popping up for sale. Kind of gives me pause...…...
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    I have one best shooting glock I ever owned..
    Last edited by sittingbull; 10-25-2018 at 01:47 PM.

I am a Forum User
    I really like the G19x but was not a fan of the color. That's why I did not buy it. Now Glock released the G45 which is basically a G19x in black. I am not looking to buy now but would definitely consider adding the G45 to my Glock collection.
    Last edited by JimSig; 10-14-2018 at 06:57 PM.

I am a Forum User
    I have a 19x and several other Glocks. The 19x is the smoothest shooter

Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    Not a Glock guy, have never owned one. But the new 19X is intriguing to me. Seems to have a different L@@K than most Glocks. Anybody on here own one? Anybody here that would NEVER own one?

At $600 there are a few other guns that I would rather have, but I'm open to different responses.

Also, I do have quite a good relationship with Sig Sauer. Another gun that I am interest in is the 320. Just wonder why so many of them are popping up for sale. Kind of gives me pause...…...

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm a HK and Sig guy, but the 19X really has me looking at trying another Glock. I had a Gen4 19, and sold it because I was so unimpressed, and that was after several mods done to it.
    To your other question, I have the P320 in 9mm and .45 Great guns. They really are SIG quality pistols.

Dice

Haven't really followed the Army getting the Sig as their new sidearm. But it just seems like there are way too many of them on the used market.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

71 AND COUNTING

I have 3 of them in stock.
    1 of them is NOT for sale.

They are pretty unique and would be great as a carry gun.
    They were designed to have the standard capacity, and the shorter barrel to navigate a soldier's body armor/belt interaction.
    The Glock 45 is about the same gun without the lanyard ring and with front slide serrations. I kind of like the qurkyness of having a lanyard ring on a civvy pistol.

I like the color also. Black is too boring for me.
    If they would have put front slide serrations on the 19X and an RMR cutout, they would own the world.

If you are ever near Hastings, you can come look at them side by side. No obligation to buy.

I want the color because it's so different from my other Tupperware guns. Either one or both will have to have the RMR slide. The black 320 WITH the SIG sight is a pretty good combo/deal. Don't think either is offered in Coyote or FDE with the RMR slide, yet.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    Google Sig M17 retail

The Sigs look great with the FDE or OD frames and the black slide. Just different enough without looking like a mall ninja. But the 19X is as good as I've seen a Glock look.

Dice

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast