Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    I have an M&P CORE, love it. Awesome shooter and tons of fun with an RMR

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    That H9 is interesting but out of my price range. Im leaning towards the Glock 34 MOS Gen 5 with the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro I think. Or maybe Ill trade my new Glock 19 Gen 5 in for a MOS. Decisions. Decisions...

Banned
    I did the deltapoint pro.

I cover the center of the target with the tip of the triangle being center impact.

25 yard sight in.

At 3-20 yards anywhere in the body of the triangle is good. Great optic.

Battery change is a breeze. Flips up and pops out. Nice big window in comparison to other dots as well.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by I1I1I11II View Post
    I did the deltapoint pro.

At 3-20 yards anywhere in the body of the triangle is good. Great optic.

Battery change is a breeze. Flips up and pops out. Nice big window in comparison to other dots as well.
    Thanks for the feedback! Ive been wanting to hear some good things about the Leupold and I like to hear that it has a bigger window!

Im thinking the 2.5 MOA Red Dot vs. the Triangle. Just so I don't have to concentrate on just the top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chogers View Post
    That H9 is interesting but out of my price range. Im leaning towards the Glock 34 MOS Gen 5 with the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro I think. Or maybe Ill trade my new Glock 19 Gen 5 in for a MOS. Decisions. Decisions...
    If you like glocks (I respect them, not for me though) that is a good high value combo. You will have fun.

Pass on the MOS and mill the slide instead...

I am a Forum User
    Ended up picking up the Glock 34 MOS GEN4 yesterday. No Red Dot yet because I am still undecided and looking for a good deal. (fyi) (btw) (Black Friday is coming! Haha!) I went with the GEN4 because you can really feel the weight difference with the slide being cut out. I went in to my LGS with all intention of getting the GEN5 but he had both in stock and it just didn't seem worth the $75 extra for the GEN5. He didn't have the GEN5 with the front serrations(FS) either so it was an pretty easy decision. I don't mind the finger grooves on the GEN4.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123