Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Board of Directors

Gunfire all around me

Today I worked my rear end off doing some things at my pole barn. I had a little help, but after they all left I broke out the .22 handgun and had a REALLY REALLY good night with the plate rack. Figures - there were no witnesses!

About 30 or 40 rounds in, I hear my neighbor two doors down open up. That must have been enticing enough for the next door neighbor to break out his handgun. Before long, there were 4 of us target shooting on our perspective properties when the neighbor behind me got into the mix.

I don't know what their targets were, but I do know that they could hear my plates clanging away.

I guess if there are no eye witnesses, a few audio witnesses are just as good!

I like the MGM plate rack. It goes wherever I want it to go. If you're thinking about one - do it! $250

Name:  Sportsman Plate Rack - MGM Steel Targets.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  37.3 KB
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Best feeling there is, walking out in the back yard and hammering some steel. Have some rifle popper targets, self resetting type, out at the 100 and 250 berms.
    Had my new AR10 in 6.5CM out last night, tuning the gas block. Just had a red dot on it till my scope gets in. Pure joy and the sound of freedom.
    "The path to true knowledge is paved with wasted money" copyright postban forever!
    NRA Endowment Member, 2AF Life Member, GOA Patriot Member

Banned
    And all the bow hunters were... Slightly angered lol

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by I1I1I11II View Post
    And all the bow hunters were... Slightly angered lol
    Nah. We're in the city.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.