Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Question Beratta ARX100 stuck bolt

I was rearranging the safe and had all the rifles out. As I put them back in I check them again for clear. When I racked my wife's ARX the bolt went closed and stuck there. I cannot move it back. I tried wiggling it and pushing hard. I flipped the safety to see if that helped and now safety is also stuck, inn the "fire" position. Weird problem. has about 200-250 rounds through it and no problems up until now.
    Any suggestions?
    Not sure if she registered it with Beretta, only has a one year warranty if she didn't.
    thanks for any thoughts.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

You're going to find very few people familiar with that rifle. So you might be on your own.
    In another year or so I might be familiar with it... i intend to order the SBR version...

Are you able to take the upper off without kicking the bolt back on that gun? It almost sounds like something was stuck inside there and shook into the works when you let the bolt hit home. Maybe an old piece of brass wedged itself in, then out, then in somewhere else?
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I figured that few would have it. I haven't been able to find anything around the internet. I wonder if it has anything to do with the ability to switch the ejecting side and charging handle from left to right. Hate the thoughts of sending it in. All the field strip steps start with bolt back and safety moved into take down position.

MGO Member
    Did you ever figure out what the issue was? Mine is doing the same thing, I cannot pull the charging handle back.

I am a Forum User
    You might want to check with the beretta forums.

There is a MASSIVE Beretta ARX thread on ARFCOM.
    They will know for sure