Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many hoops

MGO Member
    Been busy and haven't had time to think about a can much but as harvest and hunting wind I'll have to get looking around for something that can go from a AR10 to a .223 and maybe a handgun?

Quote Originally Posted by buckey View Post
    Been busy and haven't had time to think about a can much but as harvest and hunting wind I'll have to get looking around for something that can go from a AR10 to a .223 and maybe a handgun?
    Silencers are like potato chips. You can’t eat just 1.
    Everyone plans on getting a “do-all” can, and they all come back to get another.
    I hear “I wish I would have xxxxxxxx” all day, every day. I can help you avoid saying this.

When you try to get a can to cover all platforms, you end up with a mediocre can that doesn’t do anything really well. Just does everything kinda OK.

Pistol cans
    Rifle cans
    .22 cans

Look at the options from Dead Air and Rugged for rifles. They will cover .308 and .223. Actually every rifle caliber up to .300 Win Mag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12