Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

450 Bushmaster Upper

Hello-

Want to get a 450 bushmaster upper for hunting and not sure who makes a nice one. BCA has a complete upper for 300.00 and from what i can find its good but ya know................not sure about BCA. Any recommendations ?

Wow, good price. I have never heard of that brand. They usually run $600+. Does it have a freefloat rail or tube? Makes a big difference. Not sure you could put a regular rail on one yourself because of the barrel but size, but it may be worth more investigation.

Update to include link to upper:
    https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/ua4...8124-p-15-mlok

I am a Forum User
    Wow that is a good price. I was about to post that i bought the ruger american because it was cheaper than an upper.

Not a fan of the big giant rail but the price is right.

I am a Forum User
    Had to open my mouth before looking on their site a bit. Looks like a 16" with regular handguards can be had for $239+ship.

Bear creek has mixed reviews. I might have to give myself a birthday present though...

GLFA was recommended to me and this looked like a fair price.

Quote Originally Posted by CyborgWarrior View Post

I am a Forum User
    The 450 bushmaster is a pretty forgiving cartridge, especially with the Hornady ammo. When it comes to bca, they do have mixed reviews. I’ve seen some reviews where the barrels (any cartridge) have pretty good finishing, but others that have had very bad finishing, with respect to chambers. For that reason, I would advise against anything melonite treated from them. With melonite, it’s pretty much locked in, and you can’t really fix it. If they are not melonited, you can clean them up a little bit, depending how bad they are. As to the bolt, I haven’t seen anyone push on one, or put a decent round count on one for the 450, so I have no idea if they are good or not. For the money, you can give it a try, but chances are you might have to play with it/ tweak it. If it doesn’t work out, sell it off, or pull the barrel and swap a better one in. There are quite a few options.

Damn, I just bought a 450 bushmaster upper from them last month for $350, I thought that was going to be a hard price to beat. Looks like I can get the same one now for $260 shipped.

How is it ?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    Damn, I just bought a 450 bushmaster upper from them last month for $350, I thought that was going to be a hard price to beat. Looks like I can get the same one now for $260 shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpkimmel83 View Post
    How is it ?
    x2!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast