Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    I can't speak for BCA, but this is shot 6, 7, and 8, literally out of the box, throw a 3x9 on top, Ruger machining oil and all. I was planning to draw a snake through it and realized at the range I left it on the bench.
    This is with Hornady's custom 250g FTX ammo.

Also tempted, I had hoped ruger would have a stainless and or wood stock by now.

I really do not like the looks of the american off the shelf, hate to buy it, junk the stock, buy a new stock.

I may have to, everyone else is getting to have all the fun down state, and if I want to hunt down this way, I have to do it like a caveman with a 870 and a slug barrrel.

I am a Forum User
    What magazines does this take very interested for the AR?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by papabear View Post
    What magazines does this take very interested for the AR?
    If you do an AR style, they take AR mags, with a different follower installed.
    The Ruger, obviously uses it's own proprietary 3 round mag. Comes with one. I bought a couple more off feebay for 25 bucks or so .ea

@dirt- Agreed. Stainless would be a heart grabber for me. The stock is cheese ball plastic, it works, but it's junk. Boyds I think makes a few options in the 150 buck range.
    Couple pics and a thread on it at MS: https://www.michigan-sportsman.com/f....582340/page-3
    Last edited by Quads; 10-17-2018 at 06:07 PM.

I am a Forum User
    x3 on the RAR plastic stock. I need to get mine out. I dont think I touched it last season.

A 16" barrel AR I would think would be less cumbersome in a blind vs the RAR. Tree stand I cant speak about as I wont hunt from one. I'll have to let everyone know as I just placed an order for a 16" upper from BCA.

Quote Originally Posted by HemiChallenger View Post
    x3 on the RAR plastic stock. I need to get mine out. I dont think I touched it last season.

A 16" barrel AR I would think would be less cumbersome in a blind vs the RAR. Tree stand I cant speak about as I wont hunt from one. I'll have to let everyone know as I just placed an order for a 16" upper from BCA.
    As did I, be here Friday!

I am a Forum User
    Both of you better keep the rest of us posted!

I am a Forum User
    Well I jumped on this item myself. I like the idea of making many rifles out of one receiver. The drawback is another caliber ammo. Look forward to trying this out for deer season

I am a Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    Haha that's the exact reason I want to get an AR upper instead of the Ruger American. That, and it might save me $150 bucks.
    If I would have bought a couple batteries for the truck I would be hunting with it now.
    Saint lower because I love the trigger. Sig scope because it was on sale.

Last edited by CyborgWarrior; 10-24-2018 at 07:57 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by CyborgWarrior View Post
    If I would have bought a couple batteries for the truck I would be hunting with it now.
    Great Lakes 4x4 still exists? Noticed the logo in the picture. Haven't been on that forum in years.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast