Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    I would rather have the LCR in 9 mm for a pocket revolver. I wish S&W made a 642 in 9mm.
    My Dad bought an LCR (.357). I'm not a tremendous fan of the thing, but it does carry easily. He would drop it in a jacket pocket and carry it around the yard. He loved it.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    My Dad bought an LCR (.357). I'm not a tremendous fan of the thing, but it does carry easily. He would drop it in a jacket pocket and carry it around the yard. He loved it.
    Do you have any other suggestions for a 9mm pocket revolver?

Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    Do you have any other suggestions for a 9mm pocket revolver?
    Yeah, that's the kicker, right?

I LOVE the SP101. Probably going to end up owning one in 9mm and one in .357/.38 But, that LCR is so light it disappears in your pocket. It sure is convenient to carry. The SP is a big block of steel and carries like one. Like I said, Dad loved that thing. It will probably be in my safe soon, and I bet I end up carrying it frequently... because of ease of carry, and because of sentiment.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

I am a Forum User
    I have wanted one for years. The idea of shared ammo and easier reloads appeals to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12