Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Fox/Coyote Advice

I know if I see a coyote while hunting to take it. Would taking a fox off my land be advisable as well? I have a lot of doe and a big ole fox on my trailcam. The fox appears to be nearly as big as my 40lbs. dog.

MGO Board of Directors

I like watching the fox when I see them.

They don't bother the deer. The do, however, eat pheasant and duck eggs if you happen to have habitat that will support those species.

One thing they've found is that when fox numbers are down, coyote numbers increase (and visa-versa.)
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    Thank you. The fox is very cute and doesnt seem to bother anything as far as i can tell. I dont know if I have pheasant. There are some large ponds/small lakes within a 1/4 mile.

Unlike Coyote, Fox has a specific season. You would also need a fur harvester license to shoot one.
    "dying ain't much of a living boy"