Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: Holster review

I am a Forum User

Holster review

I have had kydex holsters from Michigan Holster Co., X- concealment and now Black Rhino. The first holster from Black Rhino, the TCS, their version of the pancake holster, I ordered as is and I really like it. I've had it a little over a year, it is well made and pretty solid. The second one I requested them to leave open at the bottom and just below the muzzle with standard belt loops instead of the pancake wings. I like it so much that I asked them if they could cut down the first holster to be open on the bottom. They're reply was awsome, they are going to modify my existing holster at no charge and even sent a prepaid RMA and first class shipping.
    I highly recommend them.
    Mike

I am a Forum User
    After reading this again I realize that I suck at this review thing. The holsters that I have from them are comfortable and hug close to the body. I went with the ten degree cant on both and it works well for me. I have one for a commander length 1911 and 4" M&P. I will be buying another from them, hopefully soon.
    Mike

That review doesn't suck. There are a million places that make kydex holsters. An honest opinion about a good one is always helpful. Trust me, I've bought a few that weren't worth a damn.

Dice

You gave a good and honest review so you did it right , a review is what you think of the product in your own words and it was well stated .