Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Another Sig P365

Stopped by a Gander Outdoors store last week, just a "spur of the moment" thing. They had a Sig P365 for 475.00 plus tax. New. I bought it. Have fired only about 250 rounds thru it so far. A mixture of 124gr. and 147gr. target and hollow points. So far, the gun has been perfect. I use a "uplula" loader to load the magazines. Field strip and re-assemble have not been a problem. POA vs POI does not change much with different ammo. I did shoot a 10 shot group with Hornady Critical Defense ammo that measured just over 2" at 10 yards, offhand, standing. Looks like this may become my EDC if it continues for another 200 rounds trouble free.

Good to hear! Hope the growing pains are behind them on this one, as one day I would like to pick one up myself.
    Active airport shooter

I have one coming in on Tuesday. I've only played with them at SHOT.
    They seem pretty nice.

$475 is a great price. I finally found some 12 round mags for mine at a decent price. They make a big difference in that they add to the grip so my little finger has a place to go, but they do extend the grip so that may be an issue for some when carrying concealed (though it hasn't been for me).

MGO Member
    I just left the Gander on M-59 in Shelby/Utica and they currently have 11 P365's in stock. $499 plus tax.

I am a Forum User
    Gander in Saginaw (where I bought mine) still had them for 475.00 last Friday.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for the info. I still need to hold one to see if it’s even comfortable. I imagine it will be. I have yet to hold a Sig that doesn’t feel good in my hands.

MGO Member
    delete
    Last edited by 7mm; 12-29-2019 at 04:25 AM.

Will Gander meet the prices from other Gander stores?
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

I am a Forum User
    One hour and thrity eight minutes from Camp Perry.
    I don't know why they wouldn't. Except this OP is old so it might be more now.